- Alarm Klock - A better alarm clock.
- Global and per-alarm settings
- Repeats for days of the week
- Ringtone and/or vibrate
- Use MP3s/Media library as alarms
- Variable snooze time
- Variable volume adjustment
- Free as in speech AND as in beer
- Localizations: it, nl, pt, de, sr, hr, fr, es
Added: 2012-03-01, Hits: 1188
- aLogcat (free) - logcat - This is the free version of aLogcat. Please consider the donate version if you find it useful. If not, that's okay too. This version is exactly the same as the donate version.
View color-coded, scrolling (tailed) Android device (logcat) logs directly from your phone. No USB, adb, or emailing necessary.
Set log format / level / buffer, filter logs by regex, clear log file, save to SD.
Added: 2010-10-03, Hits: 1072
- Amaze File Manager - Overview:
- Open Source, light and smooth
- Based on Material Design guidelines
- Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract etc. easily accessible
- Work on multiple tabs at same time
- SMB(windows) file sharing
- Multiple themes with cool icons
- Navigation drawer for quick navigation
- App Manager to open, backup, or directly uninstall any app
- Quickly access history, access book...
Added: 2015-01-21, Hits: 3898
- Andhrystone - The popular Dhrystone benchmark ported to Android.
The code is compiled natively in C with best optimization for every architecture,
the app is only a frontend which displays the result, without added fat.
No authorization needed, no banners, just the benchmark.
Results will fluctuate with background tasks, so be sure to kill everything.
More information about Dhrystone: https://en.wikipedia.or...
Added: 2016-01-10, Hits: 212
- Android Battery Dog - Background service logging the battery state (level, voltage, temperature) into a file on the sd-card (/sdcard/BatteryDog/battery.csv).
A simple graphics view is also contained.
v0.1.3: bugfix in calculation for dicharge rate.
v0.1.2: Discharge graph is shown (Thanks to Gary Oberbrunner).
Added: 2010-12-14, Hits: 1138
- Android CodePad - Android CodePad is a simple source code viewer that supports syntax highlighting. it supports all C-like, Bash-like, and XML-like languages. it automatically selects the syntax depending on the file.
Android CodePad uses WebKit and google-code-prettify to do the syntax highlighting.
Full open source version.
Added: 2010-05-10, Hits: 1129
- Android Network Monitor - An Android application to provide Network Monitoring. The application consists of four modules. Monitoring (a broadcast listener); Network Information (speaks for itself); Logging (tracks network connectivity) and Testing (network testing utilities)
Added: 2010-09-30, Hits: 1183
- Androsens 2 - Good things only get better, the long awaited sequel to Androsens the best free sensor toolbox has arrived. Androsens 2 displays all available sensor and GPS information for free and it supports android wear devices now! See all of your device sensors in action, regardless of vendor (Bosch, Qualcomm, AKM, Avago). You will see live sensor data creating dynamic charts. Gyroscope, light, acceleration...
Added: 2014-05-15, Hits: 767
- AndroSS - I can't reply to comments! Email me. :)
***BUT FIRST READ THIS STUFF ABOUT COMPATIBILITY***
AndroSS recognizes two categories of devices - those based on the Tegra hardware platform and everything else. Root is NOT required on Tegra devices and DEFINITELY required all others. If you are not sure what root is or whether your device is Tegra-based, a couple minutes on Google will prove fruitful.
Added: 2012-03-08, Hits: 1095
- Anode Internode Widget (Beta) - Anode is a usage widget for the Australian ISP Internode.
Anode is open-source (GPL): http://github.com/tarka/Anode
This is a beta release, please report any problems in the Github project.
Version 0.6: Handle >terabyte plans.
Version 0.5: Update to official Internode logo
Content rating: Everyone
Added: 2011-01-20, Hits: 1074
- AnotherMonitor - AnotherMonitor monitors and records the CPU and memory usage of Android devices. It is ideal to find out the device CPU and memory resources state in real time.
It has 2 main options:
- It shows a graphic and several text labels wherein the values of the CPU and memory usage are updated every 0.5, 1, 2 or 4 seconds.
- It can record on a CSV file the read values for a later usage and process in a ...
Added: 2015-04-08, Hits: 542
- AOKP Backup - **** YOU MUST BE RUNNING AOKP TO USE THIS APPLICATION****
You must be on at least AOKP Milestone 5 (4.0.4) to make a backup. Old versions are unsupported!
YOU CAN NOT RESTORE A BACKUP MADE ON ICS ON JELLYBEAN! This is done on purpose to avoid any possible issues that may arrise.
This application will backup your settings from ROM Control so you can easily restore them in-between wipes or just ...
Added: 2012-11-26, Hits: 1073
- Apndroid Free - This is FREE version of Apndroid.
Please note, that in order to keep the free version, it is sponsored by ads in main application. If you don't feel like using ad-based application, feel free to install paid version of Apndroid which is as cheap as cup of coffee.
What APNDROID does:
Prevents unwanted data charges for limited data plans.
Allows you to manage mobile data settings to prolong bat...
Added: 2010-05-13, Hits: 1144
- AppAlarm Pro - AppAlarm is now FREE and OPEN SOURCE!
Wake up to Pandora, Slacker Radio, Stitcher or StreamFurious Pro!
Launch any app or shortcut as an alarm clock!
-Pick any app
-Create shortcuts or pick them from the home screen
-Launch custom ?AnyCut? style intents
-Play backup alarm while launching app
-Choose a specific Pandora Station
-Experimental support for Google Listen
Added: 2012-12-17, Hits: 1105
- AppBak - Backup your currently installed apps to a text file, which you can use later to reinstall them from the market easily.
You can also restore apps from the text file aTrackDog produces when you select "Export App List"
File selection and progress bar for backup added.
Code released under GNU/GPL at my website.
Content rating: Everyone
Added: 2012-03-17, Hits: 1068