- AndroMaze - New:
Levelset SIMA - "Single Instructions Multiple Androids"
Inspired by "RoboLogic" for the iPhone.
Help your little Android to find its way out of the maze. Program your Android with simple commands like "move forward","turn",...
Program storage is limited, so you need to use subprograms A/B.
Content rating: Not rated
Added: 2013-06-16, Hits: 1219
- Boiling Bubble - Boiling Bubble is a puzzle game available for Android. Help the cute panda to break down the bubbles in over 50 levels of play! If you like shooter game, Bubble Boiling it's your game!
Boiling Bubble is an app open source available on https://code.google.com/p/boiling-bubble/
1.3 Alula Australis
- English (Great Britain) language native support
- Added Google Analytic...
Added: 2014-02-18, Hits: 1179
- ChessDiags - Chessdiags is the ultimate chess problems app
-Solve over 1400 checkmate diagrams
-Improve your chess skill !
-Play against the strong Carballo chess engine
-Create your own puzzles
-Submit them to other users
-Create your own chess problem repository
ChessDiags is open-source, fork the code and contribute on https://bitbucket.org/olevitt
The app is totally free ! No ads !
Follow me on twitter ...
Added: 2013-05-26, Hits: 1133
- Core - Touch the screen, rotate your device to gain health, kill enemies and protect the core as long as possible!
This game is free and open-source. Everyone can use it's sources. Feel free to fork me on github: http://bit.ly/coregame.
Added text stroke for better readability.
Diffuculty now increases as time passes.
Added Greek and German translations (thanks to Fivos As...
Added: 2013-12-26, Hits: 1125
- CrossWords - CrossWords is played by the same rules as a famous word-formation board game. (This site's policies prohibit my mentioning its name.) CrossWords supports games between from one to four human or robot players, in most European languages via downloadable dictionaries, and between smartphones and tablets over the wireless network, Bluetooth, or using SMS/text messages. CrossWords is free/open source ...
Added: 2012-03-17, Hits: 1279
- CuckooChess - Chess program with engine that implements all standard chess rules, such as castling, en passant, draw by repetition and draw by 50
- Opening book with 1500 half moves.
- Six different skill levels.
- Unlimited undo/redo.
- Copy/paste to/from clipboard.
- Free software, GPL license.
Added: 2011-01-20, Hits: 1174
- Dots & Boxes - The popular Dots & Boxes game from the 1970s.
The source code of this app has been released under open source license @ google code.
* Board size increased to maximum of 15 squares.
* A new view showing the current player.
Content rating: Everyone
Added: 2013-03-25, Hits: 1170
- DroidFish Chess - DroidFish is an Android port of the very strong Stockfish chess engine, combined with a feature-rich GUI.
- Opening books: Internal, polyglot, CTG
- Analyze mode
- Two player mode
- Edit board
- PGN import/export/edit
- FEN/EPD import
- Adjustable playing strength
- One Touch Moves
- Blindfold mode
- Color themes
- Animated moves
- Scid DB support using "Scid on the go&quo...
Added: 2013-02-23, Hits: 1112
- DroidLife - Cellular Automaton - Simulate cellular life. This is an implementation of Conway's Game of Life. Choose from many included seeds, download thousands online, or design your own from the app.
Define your own life: configure birth and survival rules.
Reads standard Life file formats: Life 106 & RLE
- Android 3 / 4, Google TV support
- No longer requires DPad for operation (see in-game...
Added: 2012-07-05, Hits: 1500
- DroidZebra Reversi - DroidZebra is advanced Reversi program based on Zebra Othello Engine written by Gunnar Andersson. Features:
- difficulty levels from beginner (practice mode) to world-class play
- opening book with more than 500,000 positions
- ability to force specific opening
- practice mode
Reversi is a strategy board game for two players, played on an 8?8 uncheckered board. There are sixty-four identica...
Added: 2013-03-27, Hits: 1110
- Fish Fillets - Fish Fillets NG is a puzzle game. The goal in each level is to find a safe way out for both of the two fish. It's comparable to other sliding puzzle games such as sokoban and klotski. In Fish Fillets the play is complicated by a few additional elements and rules. The game has background music and, on many levels, some animated effects, though neither normally has an effect on game play.
* one of ...
Added: 2011-09-29, Hits: 1198
- Freebloks 3D - This is the Android version of Freebloks 3D, an implementation of the famous board game Blokus. Try to place as many tiles on the board as possible, keeping in mind only two simple rules: your tiles must touch a corner of one of your previously placed tiles, but they must not share an edge. Can you play more tiles than your opponents?
Each player has...
Added: 2016-06-22, Hits: 144
- gobandroid - This is a opensource goban for android to play go / igo / baduk / weiqi on.
Play against GnuGo
If you find a bug please email me! I can't contact you via the comments system to fix the problem
Sourcecode is on github.com-Patches/Contributions welcome! Flattr also available!
- fix: i
Added: 2011-02-22, Hits: 1098
- gobandroid ai gnugo - This will add gnugo-3.8 A.I. support for gobandroid
You need to install gobandroid to interact with this - with the A.I. alone you wont see anything.
When you have problems please write me an email before rating.
All GPL and Sourcecode is on http://github.com/ligi
Thanks to Andreas Grothe for doing the Android-NDK part!
Content rating: Everyone
Added: 2011-02-22, Hits: 1078
- HoloKen - Also known as Mathdoku or Kendoku, this KenKen game will test your mental arithmetic and challenge your mind. The goal is to fill in the entire grid with numbers while meeting the operation restrictions for each grid cage. Highlights include unlimited KenKen puzzles with different mathematical modes, different number entry modes (cell first or number first), undo functionality, statistics tracking...
Added: 2013-07-16, Hits: 1125