- Privacy Friendly Pedometer - Privacy Friendly Pedometer can count your steps in background, provides you an overview about your walked steps and allows you to define custom walking modes and notifications if the achievement of your daily step goal is in danger. The app requires minimal permissions (Run at startup and prevent phone from sleeping). It belongs to the Privacy Friendly Apps group developed by the research group SE...
Added: 2017-03-08, Hits: 156
- RacketGhost - Ghosting is an established training exercise in racket sports to practice court movement without a ball. Moving to the various corners of the court improves both footwork and general stamina. In the best of worlds, your coach or sparring partner will always be ready to point you to random corners at a pace that pushes you to your limits.
Unfortunately, few people have access to a coach at all tim...
Added: 2016-03-26, Hits: 224
- RunnerUp - RunnerUp, an open source run tracker inspired by Garmin 410, RunKeeper and EveryWhere Run.
Track your running with RunnerUp using the GPS in your Android phone.
No in-app purchases, everything free.
No user registration and/or tracking.
Track your running activities:
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance and time.
- Get stats and progress through your headphones with built-in h...
Added: 2015-08-01, Hits: 765
- Weight Chart - Keep a log of your body weight and display on a chart.
? Free and Open Source. No ads.
? Enter weight in kilograms, pounds or stones.
? Calculates BMI if you enter height in centimeters or feet.
? Import CSV. Export CSV, ODS and PNG.
? Share with Gmail
Source code and more features at http://fredrik.jemla.eu/weightchart
Added: 2010-12-02, Hits: 1209