Kore is now the Official Remote for Kodi, and can be installed from:
Please use the version above, as this version won't be updated any longer. If you're already using Kore, you'll have to install the above version and set it up again.
Kore is a simple, easy to use and beautiful Kodi / XBMC remote that lets you control your media center from your Android device.
With Kore you can
? Control your media center with an easy to use remote;
? See what?s currently playing, including relevant information about it (movies, TV shows, music, pictures and addons);
? Check and manage the current playlist;
? Change subtitles and audiostreams;
? View your media library, with details about your movies, TV shows, music and addons;
? Works with XBMC (Frodo and Gotham) and Kodi;
? All in a nice and easy to use interface, with multiple themes.
Kore is free and open-source. The in-app purchase lets you buy me a coffee, so i can continue to improve Kore.
- FAQ: http://syncedsynapse.com/kore/kore-faq/
- Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/110340113064213296333
Images shown on screenshots are Copyright Blender Foundation (http://www.blender.org/), used under a Creative Commons 3.0 License
- Replace Codec button with Context button on remote. Codec info is now available through a long click on Info button
- Added now playing notification
- Use hardware volume keys to control volume
- Italian translation (by Enrico Strocchi)
- Improved music library sync
- Visual tweaks
- Fixed bug with In-app purchase key that was crashing Settings screen
- New options to sort movies and tv shows
- Bulgarian translation (by NEOhidra)
- German translation (by jonas2515)
Content rating: Everyone
Author: Synced Synapse
Market link: com.syncedsynapse.kore2
Web site: http://syncedsynapse.com/kore/
Market downloads: 10,000-50,000
Market rating: 4.3 / 5.0
Category: Top:/Applications/Media & Video