Fake Dawn is an alarm clock that gradually increases brightness and sound volume to lead you out of deep sleep and wake you up gently.
You can adjust when the brightness of the screen starts to rise and reaches its maximum, when the sound starts to play and how the volume increases.
- fully customize the behavior of the dawn alarm
- choose the screen color from a wide range
- choose custom sound alarm or ring tone
- vibrate with sound
Fake Dawn is Free Open Source Software (license GPLv3).
Code is at https://code.google.com/p/fakedawn/
Copyright (C) 2012 Francesco Balducci
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- Needs to read external storage to play sound files placed there.
- Uses full brightness.
- Fallback to default alarm in case it doesn't find the chosen alarm.
- Fixed problems in KitKat.
- Fixed multiple crash causes.
- Added explicit tablet support.
Content rating: Everyone
Market link: org.balau.fakedawn
Web site: http://balau82.wordpress.com/
Market downloads: 1,000-5,000
Market rating: 3.8 / 5.0
Category: Top:/Applications/Health & Fitness