You can adjust when the brightness of the screen starts to rise and reaches its maximum, when the sound starts to play and how the volume increases.
- fully customize the behavior of the dawn alarm
- choose the screen color from a wide range
- choose custom sound alarm or ring tone
- vibrate with sound
Fake Dawn is Free Open Source Software (license GPLv3).
Code is at https://code.google.com/p/fakedawn/
Copyright (C) 2012 Francesco Balducci
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- Needs to read external storage to play sound files placed there.
- Uses full brightness.
- Fallback to default alarm in case it doesn't find the chosen alarm.
- Fixed problems in KitKat.
- Fixed multiple crash causes.
- Added explicit tablet support.
Content rating: Everyone
Market link: org.balau.fakedawn
Web site: http://balau82.wordpress.com/
Market downloads: 1,000-5,000
Market rating: 3.8 / 5.0
Category: Top:/Applications/Health & Fitness