AndStatus is an Open Source low traffic social networking client with tree-like threaded conversations.
It supports different Social networks, including
GNU social (e.g. Quitter.se, LoadAverage, etc.), Twitter, Mastodon and Pump.io.
AndStatus can combine your feeds from all networks into one Timeline,
and it allows you to read and post even when you are offline.
For Android v.4.1+ devices.
Differentiating features of AndStatus:
1. Many accounts in different Social networks. You may have several accounts in each, write/reply as any "You" and share between accounts and systems.
2. You don't need to be online to read timelines and to post your updates: drafts and unsent posts are kept even after reboot. They will be sent when your device is Online.
3. Convenient tree-like "Conversation view".
4. "Global search" allowing you to search public messages in all networks with one query.
5. Lists of Friends and Followers, presented as User Lists and as Timelines (with the latest message of each user)
6. Tweets/messages/avatars/attached images are being synced in a background, when your device has a good connection. By default, attachments are downloaded via WiFi only.
7. Cached data may be stored for years or for several days only - it's your choice.
8. Backup and restore accounts and messages between your devices. Own your data!
9. Free and without ads, community supported.
See a Change Log for descriptions of all features of AndStatus with links to their discussions:
Author: Yuri Volkov (yvolk)
Market link: org.andstatus.app
Web site: http://andstatus.org/
Market downloads: 5,000-10,000
Market rating: 4.2 / 5.0