DeckWallet is a simple application that allows you to generate up to 52 bitcoin addresses by entering the order of a deck of cards plus an optional password.
- Completely offline, it does not requires any permissions.
- You don't need to type anything (except the optional password), so it's not vulnerable to keyboard malware.
- Protection against typos and miss-entered cards.
- 2FA: Option to enter a password (or more than one to create secondary wallets) besides the deck itself.
- Obscurity: An attacker won't know there are bitcoins in that deck, even if they find it.
- Shuffle a deck of cards 7 times.
- Select the number of cards to use. 52 is recommended.
- Enter every card on the app.
- Optionally enter a password you won't forget (it's not possible to recover it!).
- Touch "Go!" to generate up to 52 bitcoin addresses.
- Optionally, copy the order of the cards into another deck, as backup.
- Double-check your deck wallet: Touch the 'Check' icon and re-enter the same password and card order.
- After checking it, send some bitcoins to your deck wallet and store your deck of cards in a safe place.
Read more help here:
DeckWallet is open source released under the MIT license:
Its source code can be found here:
See more screen shots here:
Donations and tips are appreciated:
The software is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
Content rating: Everyone
Market link: com.ecuamobi.deckwallet
Web site: http://x.co/deckhelp
Market downloads: <50
Market rating: 5.0 / 5.0