- Mupen64Plus, AE (N64 Emulator) - ** This app does not come with ROMs!
** You must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!
** Xperia Play optimized.. Analog input from the touchpad!
Mupen64Plus, Android Edition (AE) is an N64 emulator for Android. It is currently in Beta testing, which means it is a work in progress. There are still many graphical, lag, and audio problems, even on modern devices. Visit www.paulscode.co...
Added: 2012-08-30, Hits: 1099
- nds4droid - nds4droid is a free Nintendo DS emulator. It is still in it's infancy but supports many features you'd expect like save states and sound. It also supports the OUYA game console.
The nds4droid FAQ can be found here: http://jeffq.com/blog/nds4droid-faq/
Unlike other DS emulators nds4droid does not not violate the GPL, and it's completely open source.
Unfortunately, Nintendo DS emulation is ...
Added: 2012-09-03, Hits: 1075
- Ninja Runner - Ninja Runner the #1 cartoony endless runner.
Run away from a empty bricks to save your life. Touch or Swipe to jump over, slide under and dodge obstacles for a non-stop run.
You are the perfect little ninja from a forgotten journey! Try your best to reach your masters.
- Cute 3D toon graphics
- Huge variety of obstacles
- Interesting theme
- 8-bit music track
- Free to play
Added: 2015-09-30, Hits: 437
- Ogrotron - A little Robotron shooter. This game is open source. Move using the accelerometer, shoot using the touch screen.
It is written using the JGame engine.
The game is still beta so you can expect improvements in future versions. Please give constructive comments to keep us developers developing!
Aiming is much better now!
A crosshairs shows the aiming direction.
Content rating: ...
Added: 2011-07-05, Hits: 1166
- Planet Rider - A delivery man is lost on this alien planet and the only way to return home is to escape using his hover bike.
Collect gasoline cans and power the engines on this long trip to the rescue zone.
The levels are randomly generated so each play is different!
[How to play]
Press the LEFT and RIGHT arrows to move.
Press the UP arrow to jump and avoid obstacles.
Collect items like gasoline cans and pow...
Added: 2017-02-21, Hits: 2
- Replica Island - Professor Kabochanomizu needs your help! He has created you--a small green robot with rockets for feet--to locate a mysterious artifact on a bizarre island. Fly, stomp, and roll your way through 40 challenging levels to 3 unique endings!
New in version 1.4: Support apps on sd. Added on-screen controls, extra unlockable modes for linear play and level select, game over statist...
Added: 2011-04-05, Hits: 1206
- Tilt Lander - NEW: allow install to SD.
A simple lunar lander game, based on the free Android sample.
Land on the landing pad while moving slow and level, without running out of fuel. Touch the screen to fire the engine, and tilt the phone to turn.
You can change difficulty in the settings.
Added: 2010-05-11, Hits: 1151
- USP - ZX Spectrum Emulator - Unreal Speccy Portable has been ported to Windows/Linux/Mac/Symbian/Dingoo A320/Caanoo/WIZ/Android/PSP/Raspberry Pi/Chrome NaCl/Blackberry.
+ 48/128K (Pentagon multicolors)
+ HQ 44KHz/16 bit stereo sound emulation - AY/YM, Beeper
+ On-screen full 40 keys rubber zx-keyboard
+ Kempston/Sinclair/Cursor/QAOP Joysticks
+ Multi-touch support
+ Auto playing files
+ Beta Disk interface
+ RZX re...
Added: 2011-10-20, Hits: 1114
- Vector Pinball - A free and open source pinball game, with simple vector graphics, a physics library for accurate simulation, five table layouts, and no ads.
See the GitHub project page at https://github.com/dozingcat/Vector-Pinball if you'd like to help with coding or designing tables.
Added: 2013-06-30, Hits: 1064
- Warmux - Notes:
* Will download (slowly, but you can lock your phone or hit home button to do something else meanwhile) around 31MB of data on first run.
* WiFi or 3G connection must be manually started, to download this data or play network games.
* Please consult help menu to learn how to play and control the game (in particular the touch controls).
* Volume keys are not used to control volume, but rathe...
Added: 2011-05-24, Hits: 1147
- Web Wars - Shoot your way through Web 2.0 with your mouse pointer!
An action-packed shooter similar to Geometry Wars. Touch to aim, use accelerometer to move.
This game is open source. It was made with the JGame engine.
Desktop and Flash versions of the game can be found on
Content rating: Low Maturity
Added: 2011-07-05, Hits: 1119
- XPong - Yet Another Pong Clone - Probable it's pongclone number 1382 ... I used it to train gamecoding for Android. It's very simple, just build by using Rectangles (no bitmaps!).
Frequently (maybe weekly) I will upload new versions.
This programm is under the licence GPL v3.x
UPDATE 8 IS NOW AVAILABLE
Content rating: Not rated
Added: 2011-06-23, Hits: 1109