- anDOF - dof calculator - Depth of Field (dof) calculator for photographers (SLR)
- Enter distance, focal-length and aperture to get near- and far-focus (+hyperfocal-distance)
- Reverse mode: enter depth of field and get distance/focal/aperture
Intuitive illustration of decreased / increased dof
Define your lenses to regulate permitted input-values (e.g. focal-range)
Quickly switch to your currently used lens
No ads, no...
Added: 2014-03-04, Hits: 799
- AsciiCam - AsciiCam generates ASCII images in real time from whatever your camera is pointing at. Choose from black and white, primary colors, or full colors, take pictures, and share them as images or HTML. You can also create ASCII versions of pictures in your gallery, and optionally have ASCII versions automatically generated every time you take a picture with the standard camera app.
AsciiCam is complet...
Added: 2013-06-11, Hits: 1088
- CamTimer - CamTimer is a camera timer app designed to be as simple and efficient as possible. Just set the delay to 5, 15, or 30 seconds and press the shutter button to start the timer; at 3 seconds remaining you'll hear beeps, and then the picture will be saved. After you take a picture it will be shown full screen, allowing you to share or delete it.
You can also take 4 pictures in succession, control the...
Added: 2013-06-19, Hits: 968
- ChronoSnap - ChronoSnap is purposefully designed to be the simplest time-lapse photography app available for Android. The interface is incredibly easy to use - just launch the application and click "Start Capture". It's that simple.
Once images are captured, they are assigned a filename that begins with the date and time that the capture was started. Images are stored in the "ChronoSnap" f...
Added: 2015-05-17, Hits: 505
- Color Picker - Make a photo and detect the color of any touched point.
Show hex code, RGB values, RAL System code, and even the color name in the RAL system.
The application will show three results for each color:
? RGB: Amount of red, green and blue of the obtained color. This information is exact as is. Values are between 0 and 255.
? HEX: Amount of red, green and blue in hexadecimal. The colors are the sa...
Added: 2012-10-28, Hits: 1104
- DslrDashboard - With DslrDashboard you can control you Nikon DSLR or any other PTP compatible camera.
You need an USB OTG cable for connecting your camera to your phone.
Not all phones/tablets are compatible. You need at least 4.x Android or higher with USB host support.
For more information check:
Added: 2014-01-25, Hits: 1115
- FastPhotoTagger - View and change photo metadata.
FastPhotoTagger tries to be the fastest way to set the metadata in your photos. Add, change, delete, and search the metadata fields of your choice. FastPhotoTagger excels when you have lots of files and lots of metadata.
o Provides quick-start user guide. New users should read the guide before using this product!
o Displays JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, DNG, ...
Added: 2016-06-08, Hits: 166
- Fine Geotag - Automatically geotag photos with a real-time location right after they are taken.
The camera application mostly uses the last known location, which could be old and miles away from your current position.
FineGeotag will try to acquire an accurate location in real-time and update the Exif location tags of the photos taken.
FineGeotag will try to use the GPS and/or the network location, depending...
Added: 2016-06-14, Hits: 256
- Fissure GIF - This is a simply Android utility for creating and viewing GIF files on your phone. It loads and compresses JPEG pictures, and saves GIFs to the Picture folder on your phone. Still rough around the edges, don't expect a fully featured app!
This is a early release, and not all the planned features have been implemented. Nonetheless, this app will take your photos and pump out a GIF in a jiffy :D.
Added: 2017-02-21, Hits: 28
- Focal (Beta) - Focal is a fully featured camera app looking to provide the most features on the most phones possible, including device-specific features on some devices.
This app is the official release from the ex-CyanogenMod app.
*** THIS IS BETA: It has high chances of NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Instead of rating 1-star because something doesn't work, just WAIT FOR AN UPDATE - This is FREE! If it doesn't work on...
Added: 2015-06-17, Hits: 350
- MobileWebCam - Use your Android as a simple mobile webcam, gsm camera or cloudcam via WIFI or Mobile Network!
The picture stored in the cloud can be watched from everywhere with a browser or for example my App WebLiveWallpaper. Upload picture with various methods like http, ftp or Dropbox, send it with email or store on your sdcard for example to create a timelapse video.
Use as simple but mobile timed webcam ...
Added: 2013-07-09, Hits: 1112
- ND Filter - Most cameras today can't detect proper exposure through the ND filter so the process to take a photo with a ND filter is (Nikon camera example):
1. Switch to M mode (or S)
2. Find proper exposure without the filter
3. Put the filter on
4. Dial shutter speed to the value ND Filter tells you
5. Take a shot!
The formula we use to calculate the values is Tnd = T0 * 2^nd, where Tnd is shutter speed w...
Added: 2014-11-07, Hits: 538
- Open Camera - Open Camera is a fully featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets. Features:
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Expose your camera's functionality: support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, face detection, torch.
* Video recording (including HD)....
Added: 2014-05-23, Hits: 2835
- Photo Bookmark - Photo Bookmark is an app for creating shortcuts to pictures in the gallery on the homescreen. Use it to get quick access to photos of you children, you spouse or for generally keeping your "fav five" snapshots close at hand.
Usage Instructions: Photo Bookmark will create an entry in the "share" menu (there is no icon for it in the app drawer). To create a bo...
Added: 2014-06-05, Hits: 812
- Photo of the day - Best photos from Fotki.Yandex and
other services will be Live wallpaper on your phone or tablet.
Every day once an hour the program checks for new photos . If there is a new
picture, it is downloaded and set as wallpaper. You can use widget to
download photos you like on your device.
This live wallpaper gives you a scrolling picture as background
(beta). Hint: Synchronous s...
Added: 2013-06-01, Hits: 1075