- Blokish - Smooth Drag & Drop user interface.
Blokus is a family game involving four players and a board with 20 x 20 squares. Like chess or checkers, it's a game for which at any time you can see your opponent's pieces.
No ads at all! Once installed, you can play offline.
Each player starts with 21 pieces : 1 monomino, 1 domono, 2 triominos, 5 tetraminos and 12 pentaminos. It may recall you the T...
Added: 2012-03-21, Hits: 1229
- Candy Memory - Candy Memory is an open source causal "match two" memory game for children and adults.
It was created on the premise that games for children should not contain ads or in-app purchases and should definitely not access your personal information.
* the candy graphics was created by the talented Luisa Midori ( @lumimae ).
* the game was created during #CANDYJAM
Added: 2015-05-07, Hits: 863
- Cheer Bear Puzzle - Little tough and cute sliding puzzle.
No ads, no access to internet nor to your private data. Just for kids fun !
Graphics provided by http://www.yellowicon.com
Optimized for Honeycomb (Android 3.0)
Optimized for Honeycomb (Android 3.0)
Bug fix for older android version.
Content rating: Everyone
Added: 2015-04-24, Hits: 755
- Colors Overflow - It is a strategic game on a board divided in 8 x 8 cells. Each cell may contain a piece of size one, two or three. Initially each player has three pieces in size two. The players take turns to select one of their own pieces to be increased one in size. If a size three piece is selected, it will "overflow", which means that it will be split into four small pieces, which are then distribut...
Added: 2017-02-21, Hits: 41
- Complica4 - Complica4 is a modified version for four players of the game Complica, which is similar to the game Connect Four. In Complica (not like in Connect Four), when a piece is placed, it does not remain there for the entire game. Another piece may be used to slide the entire row over. Winner is first person to have 4 pieces in a row. The mechanic of the sliding rows means that each player can possibly h...
Added: 2016-01-02, Hits: 338
- Dots & Squares - Connect the dots to bring back memories from school days. Play against a friend or brainy little bots of different levels to test your skills.
This game (also known as Dots and Boxes) has 2 simple rules:
* Two players take turn to connect the dots.
* Complete a square to score a point and play again.
It is just like how it was played on paper, there are no Ads to bother you :)
Added: 2014-12-20, Hits: 604
- Fish Rings - The puzzle consist of three rings, which can be rotated in both directions. The goal of the puzzle is to solve it as it was in the initial stage.
Added: 2015-12-16, Hits: 286
- Frozen Bubble - Android port of the Frozen Bubble game. Knock the bubbles down by forming clusters of three or more bubbles.
This version features 3 game modes: continuous Arcade, classic Puzzle, and versus play.
This game has no ads or in-app purchases.
Frozen Bubble for Android requires minimal permissions to support WiFi and Bluetooth network multiplayer.
Added: 2010-06-16, Hits: 1318
- Hex - Hex is a simple game where two players race to connect their sides of the board. The winner is the first to build a solid path connecting their two sides.
Play locally against a computer or pass the device between friends (*ahem* rivals). Further your game by logging in with Google+ to unlock achievements and play online.
Settings give you the option to create your own customized house rules. Ch...
Added: 2013-04-09, Hits: 1151
- J ?? - ????????????
Added: 2017-02-21, Hits: 20
- L9Droid - L9Droid is the android port of Level 9 Interpreter v5.1 - an interpreter for Level 9 games in any format, including Spectrum snapshots.
Level 9 published 20 games, and were in one way or the other connected to a number of other games. This extraordinary feat makes them the second largest text adventure company right after Infocom.
Their games featured a decent parser with a dictionary of sometime...
Added: 2017-03-11, Hits: 55
- Open Flood - Open Flood is a simple, challenging and addictive puzzle game in which you must fill the entire game board with a single color in less than the maximum allowed number of moves.
- Customizable board size and number of colors
- Ability to generate a board based off a seed
- Color blind mode
- No ads, No permissions, No spying, Free and open source software
Open Flood is lice...
Added: 2016-02-19, Hits: 255
- ScummVM - ScummVM provides a way to play many classic graphical point-and-click adventure games - such as SCUMM games (like Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle), Revolution's Beneath A Steel Sky, and many more. No game data files are included; you must supply your own.
You can find more information, and some free-to-download adventure games, on our website.
You can find a quick-start guide on our we...
Added: 2012-02-29, Hits: 1302
- Shortyz Crosswords - Shortyz is a crossword puzzle application that downloads a number of free puzzles, and with a paid subscription, the NYT.
Circle +Shortyz on Google+!
Added: 2011-04-14, Hits: 1127
- Simon Tatham's Puzzles - Collection of 39 single-player open-source logic puzzle games, free, no ads, playable offline.
All generated on demand with adjustable size/difficulty, so you'll never run out of puzzles.
Various control options for small screens: on-screen arrow keys (can be enabled in Settings), pinch to zoom, and a new button to swap press/long-press.
NFC lets you beam a puzzle to your friend's phone, like t...
Added: 2011-04-14, Hits: 1158