Android™ Open Source apps and programming ressources
- Apple Crunch - The goal of this game is really easy : you must kill apple without killing Android sprites.
Two game mode : Crush or shoot !
High scores available on http://pixellostudio.sfhost.net/apple-crunch/scores
Changelog 2.1.1 :
* Correcting another problems of screen size and tactil !
Added: 2010-05-20, Hits: 1526
- Asqare - Swap colored stones in this puzzle game to make stones vanish. When stuck, make a negative-scoring move! The game offers two variations on the gameplay and manages a list of current games that you can pause and recall at any time.
Added: 2011-03-31, Hits: 1498
- Bubble Shoot - Puzzle Level Video:
level 225: http://youtu.be/pRvQQGhCbnk
level 230: http://youtu.be/dtHVTGnMHXA
level 411: http://youtu.be/V5RH30UbCCs
level 503: http://youtu.be/TB_qq5n5Xqc
level 508: http://youtu.be/o76HzAclvwc
level 576: http://youtu.be/QHaicv3XMIo
level 595: http://youtu.be/WsyQ2HumTv8
Added: 2014-04-04, Hits: 1520
- Chronicles of Pumma - Chronicles of Pumma is a 2D Mario like Open Source android game developed using the LibGDX Framework by Digital Wolf Studio. Pumma is an adventurous guy who is in a wonderland and has to collect more and more gems and eggs to maintain his health. He has to prevent himself from poisonous snakes and dreadful dragons during his journey. He has to find the key so as to unlock the door to the next Leve...
Added: 2014-05-03, Hits: 1418
- Crazy Ball - Save the CrazyBall from getting crushed at the top of the screen by dodging the moving barriers using the accelerometer. To help you along the way some special bonus balls will appear, but be careful to not press the wrong one!
Carlos Pais (Color Ball)
Jo?o Jesus (Logo, Fail Ball, help icon)
DragonArt (Background): http://www.dragonartz.ne...
Added: 2012-12-19, Hits: 1558
- FlickIt! - FlickIt! is a family game of skill.
It combines aspects of shuffleboard, 9-ball and bumper pool into a unique new gameplay experience. Use your shooter puck to knock white targets into the holes for points. Like 9-ball, the lowest numbered target must be hit first.
FlickIt! is easy to learn, yet difficult to master. Just drag your finger to aim, tap and hold to increase power, and release t...
Added: 2014-04-06, Hits: 1319
- Frozen Bubble LevelEditor plus - - Compatible with Frozen Bubble for Android 1.4+
- Create, play, and have fun with your own levels
- Touch-screen editing
- Includes a level pack with 40 custom levels you can play right away
- NO ADS
Frozen Bubble Level Editor will allow you to further extend your joy of playing Frozen Bubble. The editor comes loaded with 40 custom levels that you can play right away!
Create new levels easily ...
Added: 2016-05-13, Hits: 444
- Minetest - This is our official build from the original source code. Open source license (LGPL 2.1+), no cost to download and play, no ads.
Explore, dig and build in a beautiful procedurally-generated world, and craft stuff from raw materials to help you along the way.
Play in singleplayer or online
Customize your game to add blocks, tools and features.
Supports multiple languages
A constant developmen...
Added: 2015-04-01, Hits: 1129
- MSnake - A simple snake game. Derived from the Snake game in the Android SDK, with added features:
- touch control, you can choose between three modes:
four directional buttons
two turn buttons
only finger gestures
- three board sizes (only two for QVGA devices)
- with or without walls
- slow and fast speed
- highscore for each size, walls and speed
- pause the game at any time (touch de screen)
Added: 2013-12-20, Hits: 1409
- robotfindskitten - A retro Zen simulation.
This is a port of robotfindskitten, which was originally submitted to an art contest. You are robot and your goal is to find kitten among a number of non-kitten items.
This game is licensed under the GPLv3 (GNU GPL version 3).
aka: robot finds kitten
Mayan Apocalypse Edition
After years of rest, the robotfindskit...
Added: 2011-04-05, Hits: 1462