* Linux Shell Launcher
Installed application can be launched typing their name. T-UI uses the CompareString library, so it will know what you're meaning even if you made typing error.
Google+ Community --> https://plus.google.com/communities/103936578623101446195
Source Code --> https://github.com/Andre1299/TUI-ConsoleLauncher
• Linux Shell commands
• Android-Specific commands
• alias, a few characters which contain entire commands
• double tap closes the screen
• hide/unhide apps
• music player
• tuixt: in-app text editor
• fully customizable
• Linux Shell interface, fitted to be used on Android
• simple to use launcher
• search: search something you want in your Browser or Play Store
• flash: toggle flashlight
• player/next/listen: music player commands!
• uninstall/install: uninstall an applications, or install one from an apk
• call: call someone, by its number, or its contact name
• move/cp/mkdir: move or copy a file, or create a folder
and many others!
Tip: use help to get a list of all available commands, or help commandname to get informations about how a command works.
This app is suggested for those who understand the advantage of using a Linux shell.
Thanks to Luke Winward for the original idea and help during development.
If you have an idea for a new feature, or you found a bug, or if you like this Shell Launcher, leave a review, or write me an email!
If you like my work, please offer me a coffee: https://www.paypal.me/fandreuzzi
Author: Francesco Andreuzzi
Market link: ohi.andre.consolelauncher
Web site: https://plus.google.com/communities/103936578623101446195
Market downloads: 50,000-250,000
Market rating: 4.6 / 5.0