This app is in Norwegian, as it is intended for doctors and other health care workers in Norway.
LegeAppen is a useful and intuitive app for doctors and other health care workers in Norway, optimized for both phones and tablets.
With LegeAppen you can replace lots of apps and websites with just one app.
* Medications, substances and favorites
* All the most important encyclopedias in one place
* Diseases and treatments, with search in the most important encyclopedias
* Emergency room handbook (links to lvh.no)
* Interaction analysis
* Poisonings information
* National guidelines
* Clinical trials
* ATC registry
* Pharmaceutical companies
* Notifications from The Norwegian Medicines Agency
* Save articles
* Various other features
Note: Several encyclopedias require that you are located in Norway for free access.
PERMISSIONS LEGEAPPEN REQUIRES:
* In-app purchases: To be able to donate money to the developer
* Location: To be able to find your position in relation to a pharmacy
* Camera: To be able to scan barcodes
Your position is not logged in any way.
LegeAppen is developed by a private person, and even though the content in the app is fetched from recognized sources, the developer can not the be held responsible for decisions taken based on information found in this app.
LegeAppen is for informational purposes only. Users should always consult with a physician before taking any action based on information found in this app.
LegeAppen is non-commercial free software with open source code. LegeAppen makes use of content freely available on the Internet.
LegeAppen is licensed under The GNU General Public License, version 3.
* Stethoscrope icon from Icons8: http://icons8.com/web-app/957/Stethoscope
Developed by Ole Jon Bjørkum.
"Human knowledge belongs to the world"
Market link: net.olejon.mdapp
Web site: http://olejon.github.io/mdapp/
Market downloads: 5,000-10,000
Market rating: 4.7 / 5.0