Android™ Open Source apps and programming ressources
- Audiometry Made Easy - Test your hearing quickly, accurately, and efficiently using Audiometry Made Easy. This app performs a standard medical audiometry test, playing a series of tones over a range of 500 - 8000 Hz to determine hearing thresholds for both right and left ears. Simply connect headphones and begin testing!
This is an open source project- check out the code at: https://github.com/ReeceStevens/ut_ewh_audio...
Added: 2017-05-23, Hits: 176
- EP Mobile - EP Mobile provides tools for cardiac electrophysiologists, cardiologists, cardiology fellows, internists, emergency room physicians, medical students, nurses, technicians, and other health care workers who deal with cardiac arrhythmias.
If you have suggestions, features you'd like to see, or complaints, please email us!
EP Mobile -- The Swiss Army Knife of Electrophysiology!
Added: 2012-09-12, Hits: 1172
- Glucosio: Diabetes Tracker - Glucosio is a modern diabetes app for blood glucose, HB1AC, Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Ketones, Body Weight and more. Glucosio diabetes tracker makes it quick and easy to track all aspects of your diabetes! Glucosio is the only open source diabetes app for both type 1 & type 2 diabetes and entirely free!
- Winner of Black Duck Software's Top Open Source Projects of 2015
- Featured in June E...
Added: 2015-11-08, Hits: 902
- LegeAppen - BE AWARE:
This app is in Norwegian, as it is intended for doctors and other health care workers in Norway.
LegeAppen is a useful and intuitive app for doctors and other health care workers in Norway, optimized for both phones and tablets.
With LegeAppen you can replace lots of apps and websites with just one app.
* Medications, substances and favorites
* All the most impo...
Added: 2015-03-02, Hits: 1080